Upgrades to the Library Catalogue not only save you time and effort but help you connect via social media:
- Export a record into EndNote from the Full Record tab. Just select EndNote from the drop down menu under Send Full Record to. You can also export multiple selected records to EndNote within your e-Shelf.
- Personalise your search results to your discipline and level of expertise. When you log in for the first time after the upgrade you will be given the option to specify your ‘research level’ (Postgraduate, Professional Staff, Undergraduate, Academic) and to select one or more subject areas of interest. These choices will influence the way the relevance ranking works when you perform a search. Details can also be amended through the My Details page under Borrower Information.
- Share your search results on Facebook. Click on the Facebook ‘Like’ button to the right of each entry.
- Add an entire page to your e-Shelf with one click. Use the new ‘Add page to e-Shelf’ at the bottom left of the screen.
- Refine your results further. Include or exclude results from your search using the new ‘More options’ function under each of the categories on the left of the screen (Resource Type, Library or Collection, Author or Creator, Topic and Creation Date).
For more help using the Library Catalogue check out the LibGuide.